I noticed that alot of people dont know about this QV cream, its very magical, and suits everyone, its mostly recommended by dermatologists for skincare problems, extra dryness or if someone is sensitive from perfumed lotions/creams.
This rich, protective cream replenishes the skin and helps repair dry areas. It contains squalene, a natural component found in the skin’s oil. Areas prone to dryness like the elbows, knees and hands will just love what QV Cream can do to help.
- Recommended for moisturising dry skin.
- Helps to seal in natural moisture by acting as a protective barrier.
- Helps protect against dryness
- pH 6, low-irritant formulation, free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol.
- Suitable for skin conditions such as dry, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis. For the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for infants and the elderly.
You dont have to have a skin problem to be able to use it.
QV products are available in pharmacies.