Those are the products i used for an early morning makeup look, it is quick and very light, i didn’t use a lot of products but i like to prepare “the canvas” first which is my face, nothing is heavily done but it is important to me to hide any dark spots/blemishes and conceal the under eye area, i don’t want to look tired when i just woke up, and dark under eye area makes the face really worn out.
Of course before applying any makeup i wash my face and moisturize it and not forgetting the eye area, after that the makeup starts:
– Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream in shade light/medium all over the face.
– MAC Studio Fix Concealer on dark spots/blemishes only, i use shade NC35.
– NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for the under eye area, i use the shade Biscuit and it is peachy which helps a lot in concealing and correcting serious dark under eye area.
– Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder over the concealer area only (product not in the picture).
– MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in shade Medium Plus.
– Sigma brow Duo powder in Medium for eyebrows, then i used Illamasqua clear Brow gel (not in picture).
– before using eyeshadow i applied NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (product not in the picture).
– Isa Dora top right eyeshadow only from the quad 20 Classic Brown all over lid, then Urban Decay Sellout on inner tear duct area and brow bone.
– Tom Ford Extreme mascara in Raven, curled my lashes before.
– Smashbox Halo blush in Warm Glow.
– NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella.