I got inspired by a video tutorial to create this “no-makeup” makeup look with the products that i already have, without buying anything new. The main key of this look is to have a foundation that looks like a real skin, without looking cakey or settling in lines, and MAC Face and Body foundation is the perfect foundation, it is lightweight, water and swear proof, by having just one layer will give an absolute natural look as if nothing is applied but it smooths the skin and gives it radiance. MAC Face and Body foundation is a PRO product but can be found at regular MAC stores in smaller bottles.
Now those are my products that i use to create the “no-makeup” makeup look in this order:
– Apply a good primer and my favorite for oily/combination skin is Smashbox PhotoFinish Light.- Apply one coat of MAC Face and Body foundation and blend well.|
– Contour by using a cream bronzer by Chanel, i prefer using a MAC 130 brush.
– Apply cream blush using a MAC 130 brush, in the picture is a cream blush wheel by Ben Nye, beautiful and bright colors and they are not greasy.
– I use MAC Strobe liquid lotion to highlight my cheekbones, it give a natural healthy looking glow to the skin.
– Pwder T-zone only with a translucent powder (Makeup Forever HD Powder), and lightely dust whatever is left on the brush on all over face.
– Apply lightweight concealer and the one i use is MAC Moisturecover, powder the area with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder, it is perfect to set the undereye concealer.
– Do the eyebrows using a brow pencil from Tom Ford, and apply brow gel from Illamasqua.
– I curl my eyelashes only without adding any mascara, kohl or eyeshadow.
– I apply a lightly tinted lipbalm or lightly dabbing a bright non shimmery color lipstick in the center of my lips (Max Factor Bewitched Coral 827) then apply a sheer nude moisturizing lipstick on top (Too Faced In The Buff).